We offer a variety of learning experiences in which one may pursue a life-long journey in faith.
- Study scripture
- Discuss a thought-provoking book
- Examine a topic of interest
- Discover an outreach opportunity
- Learn about an emerging mission experience
- Advocate soul freedom: the right and responsibility of every person to study, learn, and build a relationship directly with God.
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN CHRISTIAN EDUCATION THIS WEEK:
Who are the Mennonites, and how are they related to Baptists? with Arnie Pedersen
Our Nursery is currently using the curriculum Hands On: Bible and is available each Sunday from 9:15 through all programs.
Our School-age Children are using the curriculum Elevate Kids: Heroes of Mega City
Our Youth Group meets for study and Fellowship during Second Hour. This week we will gather in Hubbell Hall where we will have lunch and share news, plan the rest of our year, and work together on our next steps as a youth group and as a representative group of our church. If you haven't already, please RSVP.