Youth Ministries for Middle through High School
Our youth live out the love of Christ through Faith, Fellowship, and Service. Led by Jake Richardson and assisted by Emily Palmer, with program and outing assistance supported by Amy Dickason and Jon Thrall, our youth are involved in various ways:
- Sunday lessons.
- Various intergenerational programs offered throughout the year.
- Participation in worship as lay-readers, children’s story skits, and an annual youth-led worship service.
- Wide range of fellowship activities at the church.
- Local sporting events, including hockey, baseball, ice-skating and more.
- Lock-ins, after church gatherings, movie events, and outings such as Darien Lake and sledding.
- Fund-raise over $3,500 annually for others.
- Give back by helping around the church.
- Lead fund-raising group for Cameron Community Ministries Bowl-a-thon
- Souper Bowl of Caring annual food drive collects 1,000+ items each year for inner city kids.
- One special mission focus each year.
- Outreach to the community as needs arise.